Beauty Blender Sponge Review
The Beauty Blender sponge review is a versatile makeup tool that makes application effortless. It gives women the chance to achieve the airbrush effect and seamless coverage without having to hire a professional makeup artist. Its versatility allows for it to be used on any type of skin: dry, oily, normal, combination, sensitive, etc.
Overall, it’s a great product, although it’s not perfect. The pros and cons will be discussed below.
Makeup is flawless when it is undetectable. Unfortunately, most applicators leave streaks or smudges. It can go on messy if you’re using the wrong tools or not applying it correctly. Using your fingers isn’t a good idea either, as it leaves smudges and bacteria on your face. A lot of consumers use various sponges out there, but not all of them are equal. They either cause a mess or fail to cover blemishes. Think of how much makeup and money you are wasting by using the wrong applicator.
What makes it stand out is unique elliptical shape, which allows you to access every area of your face, including hard-to-reach areas.
[easyazon_cta add_to_cart=”default” align=”center” asin=”B000HRVC5I” cloaking=”default” height=”28″ key=”small-orange” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”ecobeautifu07-20″ width=”120″]
Beauty Blender Sponge Design and How to Use
This sponge was created by Hollywood makeup artist Rea Ann Silva. Its design includes a suede texture that curves to fit the contours of the cheeks, nose and chin. The foam used in the design is latex-free and anti-bacterial, making the sponge a good choice for women with skin conditions such as acne. It’s also sensitive enough to use for allergy sufferers. Since there are no edges, the design allows the sponge to eliminate streaks and visible lines.
Application is simple: with the pointed end, you apply makeup around the eyes and nose; with the round end, you stipple the foundation onto the skin.
Beauty Blender Sponge Pros
Here is an overview of why this sponge is so great:
- It can be used with both wet and dry makeup.
- Not only is it safe to use on acne-prone skin, it also helps fight bacteria.
- As long as you store it properly, you can expect it to last a lot longer than other sponges.
- It distributes cream and liquid foundation evenly.
- It’s washable and reusable. It won’t need to be replaced very often.
- This sponge covers blemishes well, making it a great option for women who have problem skin.
- It gives the “airbrush” look on any skin type.
- It doesn’t soak up excess amounts of foundation.
Beauty Blender Sponge Drawbacks
As mentioned above, this product is not perfect. It does have a few drawbacks, according to reviews.
A few potential problems include:
- It’s not as easy to use on the neck as it is on the face and around the eyes.
- Like all sponges, it is susceptible to mold. However, this shouldn’t be a problem if you store it and clean it properly.
- Some users find that it is not “firm” enough and does not provide a good grip.
- The initial investment is a bit costly, although you will save money in the long run by not having to replace it very often.
All in all, this product works as promises and lasts for a long time. You can take care of it by keeping it stored in its original packaging or a similar plastic container. Since it’s a sponge, DO NOT store it in a dark, damp place. Use a gentle soap and warm water to clean it. Let it air dry before putting the lid back on the container.
[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”center” asin=”B000HRVC5I” cloaking=”default” layout=”top” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”ecobeautifu07-20″]