Equinox Acne Treatment – Blackhead & Blemish Remover Kit
[easyazon_image add_to_cart=”default” align=”center” asin=”B00KP5TS4Y” cloaking=”default” height=”440″ localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41bnpMTFkIL.jpg” tag=”ecobeautifu07-20″ width=”500″]
Popping pimples with your fingers and picking at blackheads usually leads to irritation, redness, and scarring on your face. Moreover, popping pimples and blackheads with your fingers can burst the cell walls in the area and spread the infection to a new part of your face. If you have been wondering how to remove a blackhead, how to use blackhead remover, or how to pop pimples in an effective, alternative way, the Equinox Acne Treatment Blackhead & Blemish Remover Kit contains all the tools you need. Using these tools properly will ensure effective removal of pimples, black and white heads, and other blemishes without redness, irritation, or spreading of the infections.
What’s included in the Kit?
Equinox Acne Treatment’s Blackhead & Blemish Remover Kit comes with five stainless steel, surgical grade extractor tools and a leather zip case. Tools in the kit include:
- Three different sized double loop extractor tools
- One needle extractor tool
- One cone dome extractor tool.
There is a 30-day 100% customer satisfaction guarantee with every kit. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you can easily return the kit for a full refund or exchange.
Features of the Blackhead & Blemish Remover Kit
The kit contains five stainless steel, surgical grade tools that have been dermatologist approved. These tools are the same as the ones used by professional dermatologists all over the US.
100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Return the kit for a full refund or exchange if you are unsatisfied for any reason. Returns and exchanges are easy and completed in a timely manner.
The tools included in the Equinox Acne Treatment Kit are easy to use and much more effective at removing blemishes than using your fingers or tweezers. They have been designed for optimum balance and comfort and will not cause irritation or redness on your skin.
These tools enable you to get deeper into the skin and put equal pressure around the base of the blackhead or pimple, forcing it out easily and painlessly. Unlike using your fingers to pop pimples, these tools do not burst the cell walls or spread the infection to adjacent areas of your skin.
Advisories and Warnings
- Remember to sanitize the tools with warm water and a disinfectant or rubbing alcohol before and after each use.
- The needle extractor tool is sharp enough to open small cysts. Use with caution and make sure you sanitize before using the tool to open the skin.
- Do not dig into your skin with these tools.
- Do not use to burst a stye or any other more serious infection on or around your eye.
- Be advised that the kit does not come with detailed instructions, but many customers recommend watching YouTube tutorials which are very helpful in understanding how to properly use the tools.
How to Use the Blackhead & Blemish Remover Kit
The tools in this kit enable you to penetrate deeper into the skin and put equal pressure around the base of the blackhead or pimple, which forces it to the surface and out easily and painlessly.
The Blackhead & Blemish Remover Kit does not come with detailed instructions, but if you provide your email address with your order, a PDF will be emailed to you upon purchase which explains some basic and general instructions. Many customers recommend watching YouTube tutorials. There are a large variety of instructional videos available that are very helpful in understanding how to properly use the tools.
- Before using the tools, sanitize with hot water and disinfectant or rubbing alcohol. Use the tools with large holes for bigger pimples. The tools with smaller holes are designed for removing black and white heads.
- For pimples, place the large hole around the pimple, press down gently, and pull up.
- For white and black heads, place the small hole around the affected area, press down gently, and use a sweeping motion.
The Equinox Acne Treatment Blackhead & Blemish Remover Kit provides you will all the tools you need to figure out how to remove a blackhead, how to use blackhead remover, or how to properly remove pimples and other blemishes from your face. If you have had problems with acne, blackheads, or pimples, these tools offer you a professional solution that you can do right from home.
[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”center” asin=”B00KP5TS4Y” cloaking=”default” layout=”top” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”ecobeautifu07-20″]