Tria Beauty Reviews – Age-Defying Laser
[easyazon_cta add_to_cart=”default” align=”center” asin=”B00HRK1EDS” cloaking=”default” height=”28″ key=”small-orange” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”ecobeautifu07-20″ width=”120″]
Tria Beauty Reviews The Tria Beauty Age-Defying Laser is FDA-cleared for at-home use. Available in lilac and dove, this nicely designed laser provides an anti-aging solution at a professional level. It utilizes the same technology used in clinical treatments, and you can use it in the comfort of your own home.
According to clinical studies, 76% of the women involved reported a reduction in wrinkles and fine lines, and 95% reported having smoother skin after four weeks.
The laser is FDA-cleared for use on all skin types and tones.
How the Tria Beauty Age-Defying Laser Works
Targeted beams of light are sent deep within the skin to accelerate elastin and collagen production. These beams create microscopic, cellular disruption zones beneath the skin. The laser stimulates the body’s natural healing process to increase collagen production in the treated areas. As the new collagen is stimulated, signs of aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines, fade away.
When using the laser, you won’t feel any discomfort. If anything, you might feel a bit of warmth. The surface of your skin is undisturbed.
Potential Tria Beauty Laser Benefits
Some of the reported benefits include that this laser is capable of providing include:
- Improvement in skin texture
- Reduced appearance in wrinkles and age spots
- Smaller pores
- Removal of hyper pigmentation
- Noticeable results in as little as two weeks
- Restores radiant, supple skin
- The convenience of being able to do laser skin treatments in your own home, thus saving a lot of money and time in the process
- The technology is proven through dermatologist led studies in a clinical setting.
As great as it is, no product is perfect. While the vast majority of women involved in clinical studies noticed an improvement, there were still a few who did not. Also, it does have its limitations. While it improves skin texture and eliminates aging spots and blemishes, it does not do much for sagging skin.
There have also been some problems with the batteries and charger in some units.
How to Use
If you are thinking of ordering the Tria Beauty Age-Defying Laser, you’ll need to learn how to use it properly.
- Step #1: Thoroughly clean your skin to remove all makeup, oil, dirt, etc. Since the laser must penetrate your skin, there should be nothing blocking it.
- Step #2: Treat each zone individually until the device beeps. Zones 1 and 2 are the cheeks; zone 3 is the forehead, and zone 4 is the upper lip and chin area. AVOID the eye and eyelids.
- Step #3: After the treatments are over, you must nourish your skin with a hydrating serum. Be sure to use a good finishing serum that will hydrate your skin and protect it from free radicals.
Do not use the laser device on any area of your body except for your face. Also, keep it away from any skin that is burned, cut, or infected.
All in all, the Tria Beauty Age-Defying Laser can be a good investment if you are a candidate for laser treatment and have an interest in it. The initial investment will pay for itself, thanks to the money you will save from not having to keep buying other skincare products that don’t work as well.
[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”center” asin=”B00HRK1EDS” cloaking=”default” layout=”top” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”ecobeautifu07-20″]