How to Use Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Treatment
[easyazon_image add_to_cart=”default” align=”center” asin=”B003YM5RA4″ cloaking=”default” height=”375″ localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51rD3pZpMPL.jpg” tag=”ecobeautifu07-20″ width=”500″]
The Moroccan Oil 3.4 Oz. Bottle with Blue Box is an excellent hair treatment product that provides many benefits for hair styling as well as treatment. This product is alcohol-free and infused with argan oil, which can be used to condition your hair if it is dry or frizzy. It is also super effective as a de-tangler or just for the added shine and lovely scent that it will bring to your hair.Read on to learn everything you need to know about this excellent hair treatment product and exactly how to use Moroccan argan oil properly to achieve the shiniest and most manageable hair you’ve ever had.
What’s in the Box?
The Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment 3.4 Oz. Bottle comes with a pump to make application easy. It is packaged in its signature blue box and includes enough of this essential hairstyling product to keep your hair looking beautiful for weeks.
The Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment 3.4 Oz. Bottle with Blue Box is a high-end, fast-absorbing conditioning formula for your hair. The super light formula is infused with argan oil, which is more commonly known as Moroccan oil. This natural oil is derived from the kernels of the argan tree which is native to Morocco. It has been gaining popularity as an ingredient in various high quality personal care products around the world.
Benefits of Moroccan Argan Oil
This product boasts many benefits for the scalp and for hair of all types. Benefits of using Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment include:
- Healthy hair growth. Vitamin E is found in high quantities in argan oil. The antioxidants in vitamin E promote the growth of hair by boosting the cells responsible for healthy hair growth.
- Moroccan oil acts as a moisturizer for the scalp, helping to combat dandruff and dryness.
- Undo damage. Moroccan oil promotes the growth of strong and healthy hair, and has been proven to undo damage caused by dyes and chemical treatments as well as environmental factors. The oil is also used to treat split ends.
- Taming your mane. Argan oil immediately tames frizz, promotes shine, and makes your hair feel soft and smooth. All of these factors lead to much more manageable hair.
What to Look Out For
While it is true that argan oil is one of the most effective ingredients for conditioning hair, some customers have complained that there is not as much argan oil in the Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment as they have been led to believe. The oil is listed as the fifth ingredient, after a variety of silicones. While silicone is effective at making hair look smooth and shiny, it can cause a build-up if you use it a lot and does not condition the hair nearly as well as a higher concentration of argan oil would.
Also, be sure that you are purchasing the original product. There have been many customers who have complained that they bought the product from their stylist and it worked wonderfully and smelled amazing, but when they purchased it from another source at a lower cost, it felt and smelled completely different. If you want to try the Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment, hunt around to be sure you are making the purchase from a reliable source.
How to Use Moroccan Argan Oil
Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment comes in an easy-to-use pump spray bottle. All you have to do to apply it properly is follow a few simple steps:
- Wash and towel dry your hair.
- Apply 1-2 pumps of the Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment to damp hair, from mid-length to the ends OR apply to dry hair when you want to tame frizz or use as a conditioner on split ends.
- Blow-dry your hair or let it dry naturally. Style it in whatever way suits you best.
If you want to add even more nourishment to your hair, this product can be combined with either the Moroccan Oil Weightless Hydrating Mask, the Moroccan Oil Restorative Hair Mask, or the Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask.
One thing is for sure about the Moroccan Oil 3.4 Oz. Bottle with Blue Box, it is an excellent quick-fix for frizz and works well at adding some shine to your hair. As far as a deep conditioning hair treatment goes, the smaller amount of argan oil present in the formula leaves it questionable. The source from where you purchase it can make all the difference as there have been many customer complaints about receiving fake product, so be sure you trust the place you choose to buy from.
[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”center” asin=”B001AO0WCG” cloaking=”default” layout=”top” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”ecobeautifu07-20″]