Beautyrest Recharge World Class Manorville Luxury Firm Review
[easyazon_cta add_to_cart=”default” align=”center” asin=”B00DI37O28″ cloaking=”default” height=”28″ key=”wide-orange” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”ecobeautifu07-20″ width=”176″]
Beautyrest Recharge World Class reviews are primarily positive. If you are looking for a good, firm mattress, the Maronville Luxury Firm might be a good choice. With features such as pocketed coil technology and AirCool foams, it provides both comfort and support. It’s available in all sizes, from twin to split California king. The king size dimensions are 79.5x76x24 inches. There are seven layers of foam with a durable support base.
No break-in period is needed, thanks to special Transflexion Comfort technology. The foam base has a no-flip design that makes maintenance simple; there is no need to ever rotate or flip the mattress for as long as it lasts. The Triton Foundation is standard 9-inches in height.
This mattress is manufactured by Simmons, which is the first major manufacturer to have all polyurethane foams meet rigid health, safety, and environmental standards. It’s designed and built in the US.
Beautyrest Recharge World Class Manorville Luxury Firm Features
- Pocketed coil technology
The mattress is designed with hundreds of pocketed coils to provide motion separation and conforming back support.
- TruTemp technology.
This technology helps you to sleep in a comfortable temperature zone.
- GelTouch and AirCool foams.
In order to provide pressure relief, a layer of plush foam is infused with GelTouch technology. Also, airflow is promoted throughout the mattress via the AirCool foam’s channeled design. A high-tech mesh border fabric makes the mattress “breathable” to increase your comfort level.
- AirCool memory
The memory foam, which features the Micro GelTouch technology, provides freedom of movement and pressure relief.
- California King: 1258
- King: 1296
- Queen: 1000
- Full: 825
- Twin XL: 630
- Twin: 594
Beautyrest Recharge World Class Pros
Some of the great things mentioned in reviews include:
- No disturbance or shaking when partner moves, due to the well-designed pocket coils. The coils are effective in keeping the movement made by one person isolated so that the other side of the bed is not disturbed.
- CertiPUR-US certified, as the polyurethane foam has been independently tested in a laboratory to meet voluntary standards for durability, emission, and content.
- The mattress is made without harmful metals, lead, mercury, or prohibited phthalates.
- It’s also made without any ozone depleters and provides indoor air quality with low emission.
- The first quilt layer is made of FR fiber that is sewn into the cover; the second layer is 1.25-inch AirFeel foam, and the 3rd layer is 1-inch of AirCool foam.
- It’s very comfortable to sleep on, and you won’t have to worry about any pressure at the hip when sleeping on your side.
- There is good edge support.
While most Beautyrest Recharge World Class reviews are positive, there are still a few reported problems:
- Not everyone finds it as firm as it should be, despite its design.
- Even with the TruTemp technology, it gets warmer than it should.
- The durability and longevity are questionable due to compression and sagging.
- The mattress tends to be on the pricey side.
Overall, most users find the Manorville Luxury Firm to be a great, comfortable mattress that’s worth the investment.
[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”center” asin=”B00DI37O5A” cloaking=”default” layout=”top” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”ecobeautifu07-20″]